Re: An upcoming Chinese educational game

Moderation:
Connor142, I'm issuing you a warning for needlessly inciting drama and blasting the hell out of China without provocation. In a political discussion or something directly talking about what's going on there, fine; talk about social credit, re-education and whatever else to your heart's content. This was a discussion about a game that's meant to teach you about screenreaders; until or unless there is evidence of the sort of thing you called out, do not, absolutely do not, turn this into a political discussion about China. You know that we have at least one user here that this would upset, and the tone of your post seems to be aimed at poking that proverbial hornet's nest.
Nuno, I haven't forgotten about you either. You're getting a warning as well. Referring to Connor142 as a "racist German" is not called for. I realize that you did it under duress because you were feeling attacked, but two wrongs don't make a right. Connor142 may have views that you find troublesome, and he may not have approached this situation well, but that in itself doesn't make him a racist.

Now, I'm going to ask that this conversation focus on the game, as details become available, and not devolve further into a discussion of the Chinese government. If you want to discuss the Chinese government, go make a thread someplace else on the forum. But again, no personal attacks, no sniping. If you can't discuss things civilly, you won't discuss them at all. I trust that this is understood.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nuno via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector