Re: Disgusted by the moderators on this site

Hi.

well, there are a few reasons why I couldn't be a good moderator.

for once, I'm almost finished with my training and job and apartement search is going on.
Secondly, while I do speak fluent English, my written English and the way I'm expressing myself isn't up to the standard where I want it to be and currently I don't think that with that sometimes possibly ununderstandable stuff that I write down this would work out pritty well.

And lastly, I'm biased against some of the forum members, and I'm not sure I could always keep a level head when pondering decisions and possible warnings and bans. Yes, I have the rules that I have to follow, but I might overdo it and give a user that I don't like a warning even though a caution would have been enough.

If I could, I would raise my hand and say "Hey, I´I'M on standby, I can jump in where and when ever you need me." But due to the reasons above, I can't fill a mod position, at least not for now.

greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector