Soundcraft Signature MTK-12

Hey all. Just wondering if anyone happens to have this particular mixer? I just purchased 1 and was hoping to find some info on it from a blindness prospective. There are things on it I don't quite understand such as the group function and how to put certain channels in that group. There are some other things I am wanting to know how to do on it. But, My first point is if anyone happens to have one to help me with. Thanks a lot in advance for the possible help.