Re: foo youtube is very, very broken.

@Nocturnus, I couldn't agree more. It's kind of weird and interesting that you have to pull up a separate Winamp window just to use those shortcut keys, and the fact that I don't think you can customize how far the rewind and fastforward buttons take you as extensively as Foobar simply annoys me.
WMP was fine, sort of I guess. I don't like how there isn't just a shortcut key for everything like Foobar but there we go. The only upside to WMP was that I could apparently burn audio to CDs, but I could never for the life of me work out how to get to the directory with the MP3s, since the interface was bogged down with (what people call) organizing options. Dragging and dropping was the other solution but, you know, that isn't as easy. It also played MIDIs slightly oddly, but that's for another time.
Basically, Foobar beats all, hands down, no competition!!!