Re: Screen readers that are not popular?

Thunder is garbage.
Or at least, it was garbage when I gave it a go 3 or so years ago, and I don't think its been updated in any recent days, so it'll probably always remain that way.
Someone mentioned tdsr on here, I haven't got that going yet, but I'd like to. Got a question though, if its not inappropriate of me to be asking in such a topic as this, but will I need bash 5 to run it? Tyler has not included any info on that in the readme on his github page and apple still ship bash 3 even on the new macs such as my 2019 mac book pro.
Sunshine is another mac screen reader, isn't it? Am I remembering that correctly?
Oh, and one folks have not mentioned yet as far as I'm aware is system access, also pretty crap if I recall, though I hardly used it so thats up for debate, lol.
Edit: forgot theres also orka and SSH for linnex (sorry about bad spelling) though one could argue that orka at least is pretty popular for raspberry pie users, ssh probably less so though, no?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : soren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Skybear via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector