Re: Useful things to read before I get started with komplete kontrol

I’m going to go ahead and ask this here ahead of time. if a library, ethno world six by best service in this case, says that it works in contact and is nks ready, are there any other accessibility issues I might need to worry about. It's A giant purchase so I just want to make sure something doesn’t go to hell at the last moment.

Also, having used it in the past, the reaper accessibility page is pretty helpful and stands as a contradiction to what Camlrn said earlier. It’s not perfect, and I feel like there could be more on music editing in general, but it's there and it teaches you stuff.