Re: Funniest high school experiences?

Hi all.
Well, I had a very strange and not a pleasant experience, really. In fact I would say even shocking.
Once, with a friend named Martina, we wanted to try the cannabis brownies that were sold outside our school. We were in the third year of high school and, although we knew it was not legal, we wanted to do it. We were teenagers who always wanted to live under their own law, with their own rules.
One day, talking, we agreed. We would do it the next day, at break time.
The next day came, and I was nervous but also excited. I secretly loved martina, but it wasn't that I wanted to hurt her, I just tried to tell her how I felt.
The break time came, but Martina did not appear. I was waiting for her for 10, 15, 20 minutes, and nothing. I had both brownies, so I said meh, if she doesn't want them I'll eat them.
Gross mistake. I ate one, nothing happened to me. I ate the second, and neither. I said OK, these probably won't work for me. I kept thinking that probably the seller, when he saw that I was blind, gave me the normals instead of the cannabis ones, who knows.
However, when I was standing up to go claim him for what he did, I felt a very intense rush and a happiness like I had never felt in my life. It was as if they had told me good news, but multiplied by a hundred. The music was great, at some point it made me very hungry, and the food tasted like delicacies that were not from this land.
The break ended and I started to feel really bad. I was scared of everything, I felt very anxious, I did not want to go to class because they were going to suspect, until Martina appeared. She asked: And the brownies?
I was really mad at her. I didn't say anything to him and went to class. I understood all the classes and laughed a lot! It was great. But the bad trip happened to me in my house, while I continued to rise. I just remember feeling very anxious and passed out, nothing more.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : serrebi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Makiocento via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector