Why Can't I Update my Contact Info

I tried going on my profile and taking my sociial media credentials out of my profile, but it won't let me. It only let me update my name, and it let me choose if I wanted my email to be seen. Are you not allowed to change your info once it's set?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : haily_merry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector