Re: Using Slang is Homophobic now?

@Dan_Gero, and with post 24 you just proved my point.  I said above that the phobes come out with time and words and you're not looking good.  There was no reason to throw the snowflake reference in to support your argument, but what really did it for me personally is the fact that you stated you just offended half the forum and didn't care.  so I guess Liam's right and you're seriously not trying to do anyone any real good.  I'm sorry for jumping into this argument, but I'm glad I did in a sense to prove post 4.
Whatever my issues may be with hot buttons that trigger people where words are concerned, the fact is that I do care.  I do care if I offend people.  I do care about respect.  I do care about making sure that my points come across as I intend them to and not as personal attacks or misinterpretations.  You?  You don't care.  At the end of the day, for all your apologies and I'm sorries and any post in which you claim you jumped the gun and you feel remorse/  It all comes to nothing when you do stuff like this.  Yes, this discussion needs to be had, but you probably weren't the best person for the job of initiating it.