Re: question in paladin of the sky

You can also make Gabriel an absolute monster late game if you want to, but it takes awhile.
Yeah, Simon/Lucy get the hose, which is just sad IMO.
I actually use Cecil for the director fight because Embodiment of Power is much stronger than Embodiment of Selflessness, but there's no doubt that overall, Shauna is just a beast.

I've actually listened to this playthrough and found several items I'd never come across before, most of them in one of the lounges. I always tend to jack Ross's impact early, rather than his attack and defense, and I play in hard mode precisely because of the extra two dice making most early fights trivial. I also always do all the ghosts when I first find them, because while doing it with Stella is faster and burns far fewer health pots, doing it with all the characters builds them up to such an extent that I pretty much never have to worry about grinding again. Getting to Stella at like level 55 is great fun; lots of wiggle room. For me, the only nasty fight on hard mode is Cruelclaw, and even he isn't bad if Shauna is sufficiently buffed up. And since Stella can grind in the infinite matrix after level 20 or so, you can get a crapton of coins and levels that way.
Obviously not best practice if we're talking speedrun, but I'd rather take an extra hour or so to double back than grind ghosts late.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : unisabbas via Audiogames-reflector