Re: Zombie war revived! Now with Online mode!

nevermind, that post was disrespectful.
Anywho. Breaker productions was a notorious cloner in mid 2019. He has also been -lovingly- credited for his first anyaudio post being "give me game sources" followed, and no I'm not kidding, although he deleted it, by "stop insults, bitches". He's also released unauthorized forks here knowing full well they were banned and made a countless cluster of alt accounts to skirt his punishments, resulting in him being permanently expelled from audiogames.net.