I may be one of only a few people who still play these games, but no matter. I've been trying some other things that I've overlooked, like grandlan and mondevol and deciced. These have all turned out to be kinda fun, actually. I just bulled through the first irroadium fight with these three. I figured I'd get a power kick straight away to get rid of deciced, but maybe I just got really, really lucky. Deciced didn't even get touched, and I was done with that fight in what I think was record time. I was almost tempted to try snowmonno, but I just saw a playthrough where the guy using it had to revive it at every turn. Gross. Maybe I'll switch out fiendour for mortrex or something.