Re: Does anyone on here (sighted or not) enjoy shooting?

Not really gonna argue because I've stated my points above anyway but that's cool and perfectly fine, do you.
Some people out there have an irrational fear of the computer because they don't know how they work or respect them, I'm sure you know what that's like.
Also, again, these aren't classified as firearms or does destruction anywhere near to actual firearms.