Re: Anyone have their old Metal Gear Solid 1 and 2 playthroughs around?

Hi.
Funny that you ask this question, since I might look into those games again.
I have a project in mind, where I wanna start a topic, and mention the games which are completeable  by blind people. To get a game added to the list, people should write a guide which get other people started on how to play the game. They should also be willing to assist people if they get stuck.
Maybe you would be interested in this for the two metal gear solid games?