Re: amazing JAWS offer for those in the UK!

I totally agree with you guys there. Although I will say that I have friends who believe it or not have never heard of NVDA. Even when some, if not all of them do, because its inferior. The perception in there mind, is that if something is free, it can't last for very long which would normally be true for some things but in this case this is a donation bast product. You can donate to NVDA which I say is a good thing. If NVDA, on the other hand, didn't have a way to donate money, it would disappear but since it has ways of donating it can stay afloat. I think also in their minds they think paid is always better.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Skybear via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Skybear via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Skybear via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector