Re: amazing JAWS offer for those in the UK!

Yeah, I don't think it does either.  Though 90 bucks a year I can live with, I just wish the rest of the world had that option too.
My point isn't to defend Freedom Scientific/VFO/Vispero but to defend the screen reader it's self.
Way too many people use their ignorance of the product's usefulness to justify saying it sucks, as a way to add fuel to the fuck Fs bonfire, and IMO that's just not honest or useful.
I say if you don't use those features and your fine without them, than good for you, but at least spare a thought for those that don't have the choice or appreciate having them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : NevEd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector