Help me find some audible books please.

Hi guys.
So, I've got two audible credits that I'd like to spend, but its quite hard to find books that I'd like to read.
So, here are my specifications.
I'd like to find a Canadian teen highschool drama.
Something that is a lot more canadian, the characters living in provinces instead of states, French-speaking characters etc.
The protagonest should be femail.
This is because I used to listen to these teen dramas when I had a subscription to the salb.
This should be as close to real life as possible, no supernatural elements or powered characters etc.
Preferably not shorter than 6 hours.
If canadian teen dramas like this are not a thing, american dramas will suffice.
I'm also looking for audio dramas, but not the bbc radio collections.
I have battlefield earth, escape from virtual island, starship pandora and a few others.
I'd like one that's very high tech, not necessarily sci fi, but futuristic.
This should not be too short.
If you know of any such books or have any recommendations, please let me know.