Re: Last of us 2 blind accessibility announcement

According to messages on this thread, we will be prompted when starting up the game for the first time.

As for the psn, it's more just like a store front than anything, and a messaging platform, where we can share our trophies and what games we're playing with ourselves and our friends. You can use it fully through the site or the psn app if you ever want to make purchases or try demos or get free or paid dlc. Even if it's free, you will need a psn account for DLC of any kind, and psn itself is free if you want to sign up, so might as well.