An oldschool dungeon crawler, Grim quest for android

First of all, here is the link.

This is an old school dungeon crawler turn-based rpg. It has graphics and sounds, but the story is conveyed through text. The town and everything in it is handled through a menu system, but the dungeon involves tapping one space of what I am assuming is your avatar to progress through the dungeon. If done correctly, you will hear a footstep and an unlabeled button will take the place of the area you just tapped, so just tap either to the left or right of it to progress. Special abilities like spells and skills occasionally require you to long tap or swipe to perform, but I seem to be able to do them.

I did not put this in new releases, because there are a number of unlabeled buttons and images. For example, the avatars have no description, some of the buttons in the main menu are unlabeled, as well as a number of buttons throughout the game. In spite of this, the game seems pretty playable with some patience in figuring out where things are. Inside dungeons, your inventory is at the bottom with all items listed there, and unlabeled buttons representing those items are listed in the same order as the items. I will message the dev in time to discuss possible accessibility improvements. In the meantime, please enjoy, and maybe we can discuss this game further on this thread. If accessibility improvements come, maybe we can have this topic relocated into the new releases rooms, or I can create a fresh one.