Re: NVDASAPI: convey SAPI speech through NVDA

@Thetechguy, Yeah, I wish the same for Sequence Storm. It would be kick-ass to play that thing with NVDA!
@Chris, Jim's games generally work flawlessly for me. I'm assuming you've done everything (including select NVDASAPI in CPL TTS dialogue). It also works with the launcher, so maybe try that? I will also say that NVDA won't read everything, when you press enter on an option and are supposed to receive more text for example.
@Nefilimul, Go to CPL and view by categories. Then, go to Speech Recognition and press enter. Once you've done that, click on Text-to-Speech

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nefilimul via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nefilimul via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ilyas booneehee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nefilimul via Audiogames-reflector