Re: if anyone is intrested, i am making a youtube guide for sequence storm

Generally speaking, I'm not exactly for this.
First of all (and remember this is only my personal opinion) I think that players should experience the game for themselves. Taking that away from them would spoil the entire point of the game as you could just watch how to move on instead of either working it out yourself or been given hints or clues without the solution, which would take away the fun and satisfaction.
Second (and just like you proved) it wouldn't really be practical to play the game with every single option that counts to blind gamers. That is: difficulty and mission difficulty, rhythm control adjustments, ETC and then toggle between those options.
@arturminyazev, If you're still having trouble with avoiding, even after watching the demo, just know that I think d and f, once held with h, steer you until you can't go in that direction any more, even if you just press that key). I guess if you wanted to stop steering, you could steer the other way, or stop drifting. Can someone verify if this is true?
To play the stages that require you collect objects without audio cues, first make sure your rig is centered on the track and hyperdrift just as you hear the notes for f and j (default mappings) on the track ahead of you. This should get you the most items.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector