Re: Last of us 2 blind accessibility announcement

@193, I absolutely agree with you. But the sad truth is, unless something's shifted in Sony's position, we probably won't be seeing that any time soon. The only reason that the TTS came into the ps4 was because of the new law in the US a while back stating that communications portions of entertainment systems had to comply with accessibility standards, as I understand it. Could be wrong, however. But I believe that's why the TTS was initialy only designed to work in the party and message screens, and why it's only available in NA. There's no other explanation I think is reasonable to infer, considering it hasn't been updated in almost 5 years. But again, maybe I'm wrong. Different topic of discussion. I'll be glad to try this game out, at least.