Re: Full breakdown of all accessibility functionality in The Last Of Us 2

I just have a little doubt. There are a lot of accessibility options, and I love it. But does that mean that we will have no challenges? Display on "L3" to face the objective, and move forward ... Doesn't that make things much easier?
And that was not mentioned in the article, or else I did not read it well, imagine that we are on a street. The main objective is at the end of the street. How do you know if there are houses on the side where you can enter?
Thank you and I can't wait to be on June 19!