Re: Official Sable Contest

Thank you all for your objectivity. If I were not competitive I would have
voted for them too. Now, I encourage all thosewho remains to campaign before tomorrow. Here is mine:. I have very little
knowledge on audiogame.net but people like SLJ m'onsustained. I thank him from the bottom of my heart. I do not know him myself
personally. Know that this message is totally made so that I canbe the 3 happy elected. But however, even if I lose this fight, I
thank all the participants for sharing theircreativity. I am fully aware that with such a message I will attract the
thunderbolts of the unconscious human egos. But whateverarrives I wanted to give glory to Paul and his team to give us access to a
suport on which we will cringe severalteeth. The coders will yell for sure, but they will no longer have a monopoly
on creation. Peace and love. I have no friends here who couldvote for me. I am completely independent

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mara via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : johanntrm7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gregsteel via Audiogames-reflector