Re: Advice needed, why does this have to happen

I can see why she gets listed as folk. But I've never been a fan of what happened to the term folk music, i.e. singer songwriters like Baez or James Taylor. But glad it helps. That's my local record store and they're awesome. I didn't even know they started doing digital downloads, so I'm not sure how they work. But they're pretty helpful if you need to get in touch with them for some reason.