Re: Creating a code free RPG using Sable(video 14), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi,

@Omer,The flee option is a good idea, I think the tricky point is choosing when to have that fire. For example, do you have it when all players reach zero, just one of the party, what about if the enemy does an attack which affects multiple targets that kills lots of them in one go, leaving no party members standing, or  if the player dies from a status affect, I think its things like that which make it a little trickier. I think the simplest of all solutions is to simply have it so that the players are all defeated  as usual, , but just prevent the game over function running, instead take you to whatever was due to happen after the battle, cut scene etc.

Paul Lemm
Ebon Sky Studios
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/