Re: We're alive - SPOILERS!

well, interesting episode.
I have to admit, I didn't expect saul to turn up that easily, I thought it was going to be another big search and rescue mission, but at least he's still alive, and apparently unaffected.
We also got a lot of questions answered. This explains why saul and Tanya are able to breath at ground 0, but the rest aren't.