Re: Could we please have a dedicated Developers forum?

Frastlin, well, regardless of what the admin's of Audiogames.net do or don't do I was already planning on moving my tutorials, lists, and so on from USA Games to Audyssey so it is on the todo list anyway. When you brought up the possibility of a forum I considered it would be a good idea to replace the Developers list with a forum which would have the reasons you mentioned. Perhaps it would not have the publicity of this site, but there is nothing saying Dark or someone can't make a link to it wherever it ends up being hosted therefore having the same effect as being hosted here.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Trenton Goldshark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : tward via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sendermen via Audiogames-reflector