Re: What do you think of this video?

Lol it's like trying to push a boulder up hill. I swear, liberals are just wired wrong.

Not a day in my life have I ever treated someone any differently due to the color of their skin, or a perceived notion of what race or ethnicity they might be. But I don't need to talk about that, because I know that I'm that way and have no need to virtue signal.

I saw that video today and it about had me pissed off. I get that there are black people who feel oppressed, but damn, y'all are staring at the face of your oppressors right there. You still feel like your ancestors, it's these people who hold the deed to the plantation. Come to our side if you're black. I know we have our problems, and religion in policy is one of them. The good folks will not trot you out as a show piece for their friends, then milk you for your vote and leave you at the curb for trash pickup.

I'm also not saying that everything is where it needs to be as far as equality and opportunity for minority groups. What happened to George Floyd was wrong on so many counts and I'm glad they upped that officer's charge to 2nd degree murder. I wish they'd chuck his ass in gen pop rather than secure housing, but that'll never happen. I want the shot caller for one of the black gangs to get a couple of guys together and fuck Chauvin's day up.

Sadly, this is what I see when I think of leftists. It's usually a bit more subtle, but yeah Fox was doing their thing and pushing their agenda, which is why it appears so out in the open. I think you can go so far left before you become indoctrinated, then you're a lost cause. White guilt - OK show me the sign up page where I made the choice to be white. Also show me the law that says sins of the father carries down to subsequent generations like it used to. If you find it, I'd like to see some instances where it's being enforced.

I try not to hate them, but it's just not possible. You're gonna literally push tolerance, anti-racism, and social issues while secretly working against that shit? How about not! I really do believe the media is the enemy of the people. Because no matter which side you get your news from, it's not clean reporting. Christ, they've got people so scared of covid-19, they are afraid to leave their homes.

Bro, go out, do your thing, life is short. You didn't earn a prison sentence if you didn't commit a crime. Just do your best to stay away from people, and don't go out if you've got symptoms. Now if you're the type of ass hole going out coughing and sneezing all over the place, then yeah get pissed off at that guy. Now they're saying they don't know what the transmission rate for asymptomatic carriers is. Also yeah shame on politicians on both sides for trying to sneak shit into bills related to corona.

Well, all I can say is this, I don't care anymore if people think I'm a raving lunatic, because I think they're raving lunatics. Every time I try to become a little less polarized, something happens to show me where I belong on the political spectrum.