Re: AudioWizards Multiplayer goes Beta. Looking for 100 betatesters

Hello folks,

Yesterday was the first Beta testing day.
It was great to see that players were connecting to the servers on every time slot and the game was being played. Some rare bugs and problems were also introduced to us, so we apologise that some of you couldn’t join.
We also got very important feedback already regarding the gameplay, which of course was the point, so a big thanks goes to every tester that contributed so far!

As we analyse reports, the Beta phase continues and we ready ourselves for the next sessions.
The servers are open once again on the two remaining Beta days, so remember to join us on these days:

Friday, 12th of June 2020, Beta Day 2
Sunday, 14th of June 2020, Beta Day 3
Sunday, 21st of June 2020 is the last day to send feedback.

Here are again the time slots per day:
1st slot from 08:00 to 10:00 UTC
2nd slot from 12:00 to 14:00 UTC
3rd slot from 16:00 to 18:00 UTC
4th slot from 20:00 to 22:00 UTC

See you next time!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : yousuf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mikes0916 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Maertti via Audiogames-reflector