Re: VGStorm RPG Walkthroughs

The big open room in heaven is sort of annoying. For me, the key fragments fuck over speedrun potential - or they can, at any rate - but other than that, I don't mind. The mazes in that game are really not all that mazelike, at least for me.
I'm also not as absolutely sold on step sounds as everyone else. I mean sure, would it be nice to have them? It would. But it doesn't make or break the game for me. I guess this is because tons of games with much higher production values than this one - games in the mainstream, I mean - had no footstep sounds, so I don't see them as quite so vital as some others may.
I do think it's important to remember how young and relatively inexperienced Aaron was when he made Paladin of the Sky. He did some stuff right, but other stuff was just messy. He's done better in later titles, even if I feel that he really needs an editor. We have footstep sounds now, and stories that actually make sense, among other things.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tayo . bethel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector