Re: Full breakdown of all accessibility functionality in The Last Of Us 2

Greetings all,
Brandon Cole here. As has been mentioned, I worked on TLOU2 for 3 years as their official total blind accessibility consultant. I am very familiar with the systems and how they work. I see the podcast episode has already been mentioned in this thread, so I recommend listening to that first, but if you have done so and still have questions, feel free to respond here and I'll get to them as soon as I can.
Also, though Liam will be streaming the game at midnight, which is fantastic for those who want to hear the game right away, I would like to encourage some of you to come to my stream on the 19th and beyond as well. There are 2 reasons for this.
1:  I will be demonstrating and explaining the features directly from the perspective of someone who worked on them and already understands them in great detail.
2:  I will be playing the game FOR my sighted fiance, instead of her playing the game for me, which is literally making a dream I mentioned having back in my GAConf 2017 speech a reality. It's bound to be full of awesomeness, and her reactions as well.
My first stream will be Friday, June 19, at 1:30 PM eastern, and will take place as all my streams do on www.twitch.tv/superblindman
Again, if I can clarify or answer anything, just post a reply here and I'll get to it when I can. Thanks all for your many kind words about the game!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superblindman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamer95440 via Audiogames-reflector