Re: 3d platformer?

Hello. I'm a beta tester, and I don't think Mason will release this soon. It has the same features of 2dp, but 3d. But it needs a lot, and I say a lot, of changes, so he's not working on it now, he's working on Chrime hunter. The game is great, but I can't upload, because it will be a piracy, cause it's still beta. But ask the Russian guy who posted this if he's a member in Mason's beta team. But I can assure you, as I think, that it won't come soon. BUt don't ask anyone to upload it now, because it'll be illegal.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arabic two thousand via Audiogames-reflector