Re: new stage for Adventure at C; remnant chapter 2, is live!

ATTENTION, to all who play Remnant!
I have just gone through the stage with the new version of AAC 2.6.1.
I built these levels using AAC version 2.5.5.
Aaron must have done something to the game between these two versions regarding stats or weapon damage calculations.
Because of this, the later parts of remnant may be unplayable.
I am going to fix this ASAP.
However, this is going to take some time, as I have to redo all enimies in the later parts of Remnant.
everything up until the second dark world works fine, but I have to change evrything from that point on.
Ouwwch. I'm getting a huge head ake just thinking about all the work that will entail!
It will be worth it in the end though.
Please hang tight!

To anyone I tried to help around june 12 2014: I had no idea a new version of AAC was live.
Please forgive me for my now defunct stratagies.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jesper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jesper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector