Re: slay the spire now accessible! - need your help

@145
You should type 'start ironclad' instead. 'play' is for playing cards, even though you can just type the number now. Good luck!
Wow, I just got through the third dungeon or spire. I got a pretty nasty deck going, got pretty lucky with some sweet relics early on. I went for the joganaut and metalic eyes combo, and build around pure block gain, with only a few attacks. Everytime you gain block, the joganaut + deals 7 damage, and I had two of those. It was great, but the game ended after the 3. boss, don't know why.
Spoiler kind of:
When I beat the 3. boss, I got something with the spireheart, and I attacked it. Then I fell asleep and the game ended. Anyone know if you can beat it, or if it is the end of the game?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drg via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mads via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector