Apocalypse alpha, playable text based single player zombie game.

Okay Here is one I discovered a while ago.
I was going to post about it in the world of legends topic, since the game is similar, however I thought it was better off in it's own thread.

The game can be found Here on Itch.io, you get to make your way through an apocalypse city, gather loot, make new weapons, complete quests, journey on, get survivors and play strategically, all via use of numbered menues, just like in world of legends or warsim.

The one major reason I am not putting this in new releases can be sommed up in two words: "ascii art!"

The game has so much of it, it's actually hard to play. I had to do a lot of reading the screen with the curser, and hitting enter past screens of text. this also meant I wasn't sure whether I was losing out because I was just inexperienced at the game, or because I was missing something in the ascii.

Though the game hasn't been updated in three years, it might still be worth contacting the developer, since I gather this one went sadly unknown, even though it won some competition or other.

Either way, here it is if people want to give it a try, just remember to beware of the ascii.