Re: My ZDSR arrived today, anyone wants me to present something?

Moderation:
Mikes0916 and DJEPIC, I'm issuing you both a caution. You haven't actually broken rules, but both of you are edging in that direction.
Mikes0916, seriously, if you have nothing constructive to say, leave Nuno alone. Claiming that he's "addicted to Chinese" stuff or saying you've "had enough of this shit" isn't helping anyone, and is really making me start to wonder if the tidbit of info I've gotten about you in the past is true. You're starting to check more of the boxes.
DJEPIC, I agree with your sentiment but your delivery was a bit over the top. You didn't actually attack Mikes0916 but you were definitely putting a lot more words in his mouth than necessary to get your point across. Please be a bit more considerate in the future.