Re: question about bgt download

hi again,

i rushed through my system, downloaded all the required software i needed like bgt, filezilla etc. my pc was installed again last weekend. and i editted the stuff. and on my computer it works right now.

you don't have to go to the website again, i'll post a direct link. but beware. it is very simple. it isn't simular to the your_adventure game right now. in it's alpha version. so you have be warned. expect wacky code. but good to start with.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/930 … 20core.zip

hth

greetz mike

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kamochek via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : scotf2012 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammad///obid via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector