Blind services agencies

Hi.
So since the COVID19 pandemic started, blind service agencies in Florida have moved all education to online, and my particular agency is doing a summer program. We're on day three, and we have one more virtual day tomorrow. Then, this Saturday, the group will be going to the beach. The agency is asking parents to transport us, and we will be observing social distancing. Next, we have our normal hour and a half Monday and Wednesday meetings we were having during the school year and at the beginning. After that, we have a week off, and at some point in July we have some more meetings.
My question is this. What are other blind services agencies either out of Florida or out of the US doing to offer services?