Re: should I get an Apple developer account?

Yeah, enrolling into the developer program just for betas is overrated in my opinion. I think people could afford to wait it out, unless you are an actual developer. When I spoke to an accessibility iOS engineer during an engineering interview, they said they have blind testers, and others with other disabilities, so I think they have some form of accessibility validation. But still a lot could be said for many missed bugs, but until they get addressed, adding your voice to the mix might help, but more likely not.
And I too am not so keen on developing apps for iOS! The apple way of developing apps is just so much too handle in my opinion. There's alternative solutions to rolling out native apps, but even those require a tedious process of setting things up. I decided iOS development is not for me. But that's ok because computing and engineering is such a broad field, I always find other things to dig into.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kaigoku via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : MyDearWatson via Audiogames-reflector