chatpack chat mud help please

so I was scroling threw some random things and I thought; why not try out chat mud; so I downloaded the chat pack soundpack installer: I just clicked on the setup; spesify the needed thigns nd update the pack: wel it mannaged to install suxessfully but wunce I open it it says something like mus client: workspace
then I lcicked open world; selected the chat mud.mcl file; and clicked enter: but there is errors from line 437 to line 445: I think some of the files are not fownd: anyone know a way to fix this? and wunce I go threw all the error messages; it says mus client chat mud: and nothing else: any help would be greatly aprishiated; because there is litteryly nothing to play right now accept muds
thanks