Re: Where to go next with my music collection

There are lots of good suggestions here, which give me some things to think about. I have a Clip Plus that is, thankfully, still working fairly well, though the battery isn't as good as it once was and the headphone jack can occasionally be crackly. I'm starting a job in about a week and a half that will require me to take about an hour's commute each way. I wanted to take my mp3 player with me, but the headphones I normally use with it are bulky, over-the-ear things which sound great, but most likely would look awkward in public. I have Skullcandy ear buds which I'll end up using, but those have no auxiliary input, so they can't be used with my mp3 player. unfortunately, that leaves me with my aging phone, whose battery is pretty shitty at this point, plus a very modest 600MB data cap per month. So I'll have to see what I can do to keep myself sane during my long trips back and forth from work.