Re: Who agrees that redspot should be back

@101 and for upcoming posts. That is the true dick move. You are blaming a game for it's playerbase. The players are after all not the teacher. If a player asked me about something i would answer him but no one can force them, and saying just read the readme is completely legitimate. Also in case this comes up later in the topic, what is that for a way of thinking that admins on games need to ban adleast one person a day to be good admins. I have seen this point come up so many times and it is rediculus. So i should ban a fine player that did nothing against the rules just i get my 1ban per day? Yes, YWCC. Ok that is enough, no of course not. I was my self admin of servers before and if i banned someone i always had a clear reason and could hold it with logs or other evidence.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NightCraller302 via Audiogames-reflector