Re: Goodbye dear friend Dusk!

@Riad, some android phones do have haptic feedback, the most notable beying the s and note lines from Samsung.
I don't like the vibrations on the other Samsung devices and some other androids, it feels exactly like it wants to escape, breaking the phone in 2 in the process.
I don't even like the newer vibrations on the s8 and above, the s7 was miles better if you ask me.
Same with older iPhones, the 5s and bellow feel weird, also the se.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Maranatà via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Angel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheEvilChocolateCookie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rwbeardjr via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jaidon Of the Caribbean via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector