AirPods Pro problem. Has anyone experienced this?

Hi.
So in December of 2019, I was given a pair of AirPods Pro for Christmas, and I have really enjoyed them.
About a week ago, the right AirPod started making a weird noise. At first, it could almost be described as sounding like some kind of liquid was in there, and later it sounded like some kind of weird static noise.
Today, I did some research on YouTube asking what to do if liquid was in my AirPods, and I found a video from iDevice Help, and I used this shortcut that claims to remove water from speakers. He described it as being similar to Water Lock on the Apple Watch Second Generation and newer.
Anyways, I ran it, and the weird hissing noise stopped, but now I get this weird popping noise. From some research I've done, this is apparently pretty common, but I came here to see if anyone has experienced this, and what the steps were to fix it