Questions and answers for the last of us 2.

Hi, let's try to not spoil things ok? If it can't be helped that's fine but I've not completed the game yet and I'm sure others haven't either so the less spoilers the better.

My question; I'm at a part where you have to find a generator, I've found it and pressed triangle, I know that triangle is the action button and that triangle makes Ellie pull the leaver for the generator and that one pull makes the control vibrate while the smaller pull doesn't.

I can't figure out how to get passed the level though and I can't skip it as it's not a puzzel.

can someone help?