Re: forex trading: whats your idea about it and the MetaTrader program?

what about mt4/5 on android or web in case they are not accessible on windows?
my broker lets me buy and sell everything. from stocks to cfd and currencies (real and digital currencies), crude oil and so on.
it has a platform where you can copy the trades of others and by paying a commition, you earn your profit, but I don't tried it and can't comment on it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Alan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector