Re: Alter Aeon June 2020 Update

I just tried the starving rock area and it shows how unbalanced blackhalk is. Yes I know, I should had spelled that name with a w instead of a l. Had obs going, so I was able to post the vid up on Facebook. I do not know which, if any, of my friends will watch. Of course, I deleted the vid after uploading. Do not know why, but I just have not been getting on much lately. Find that if I do not watch myself, I can easily lose track of time... Anyway, people should try the events. No, AA is not RP enforced and it is huge. Just dislike sitting around resting as much as I do. As a side note, I would be grateful for any hint for going after a good bit of gold...