Re: Who agrees that redspot should be back

Ok, time for the all mighty stasp to step in.
Since some of you know, i am a big fan of open source.
Do i agree on the fact that redspot should be open sourced?
Yes.
Do i thing that if redspot would be opensourced would people make clones?
No.
Do i want ultrapower open sourced?
Yes lmfao sory had to do it.
He could for example rename the game to openrspod or something and give it out on github or something for people to fork.
And now ya all wil be like shit how dare you say we wont have redspot clones how dare you kick ban goffer waffle!
Indeed, we wont have clones, we wil have legitimately made forks that exist and may or may not sink down.
I made these two projects here.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/manjarotalking/
https://github.com/stas-prze/sonargnulinux
Sonar isn't my project but as my github description says i am trying to revive it.
Did i clone manjaro and got bashed in the manjaro forum for cloaoaoaninoning theyr OS? Nope, because i just made a custom iso. I even got some thumpups from the team members, maybe even manjaro team them selves.
If something like openrspod would come out, people would make legit forks people may like or may just forget.
Personaly i was an audio game cloner my self. I stil have a few sources that i host some times for friends and such, but i'm never going to say release that here or try to make another pointless up clone.
But if my fictional projects that is openrspod and openup would come out, we would be able to distribute them even here and just have some fun with our friends without feeling guilty we are just having a source code that's stole from our favourite dev.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NightCraller302 via Audiogames-reflector