Re: Who agrees that redspot should be back

@simter, you are correct there, I got years mixed up, although I was there the day it went down. As for the it's in bgt card, it had potential, and I wish it still did. But if you read the take down message, it states that they wanted to recode it in a different language. Weather that was just a small part of why it whent down, I don't know, but the message was clear. Bgt is a dieing language, and we are refusing to see that the future is coming weather we like it or not. To open source redspot will just repeat a cycle that this community has been going through for years.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : an idiot via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector